Jan 13, 2010 by lakshmi
Raghunādhāya Nādhāya Sitāyāḥ pataye namaḥ
- 4. Rāmāya Rāmabhadrāya Rāmacandrāya vedhase
ya: names of Lord Rāma, son of the king Dasaradha;
- Vedhase: creator;
- Raghunādhāya: mighty leader of Raghu dynasty;
- Nādhāya Sitāyāḥ pataye: Sita’s husband;
- Namaḥ: salutations.
Salutations to Lord Rāma, who is a creator and the mighty leader of Raghu dynasty, a dear son to the king Dasaradha, and the husband of the beautiful Sita.
- Pronounce ā like in the word car
- Pronounce c like in chunk
- Visarga ḥ Nasalization of preceding vowels