Jan 08, 2010 by lakshmi
5.Ānjaneya matipātalālanam kāncanādri kamaniyavigraham|
Pārijāta tarumūlavāsinam bhāvayāmi pavamānanandanam||
- Word meanings:
- Ānjaneya: son of the celestial lady Anjana;
- Matipātalālanam: cherish worshipping;
- Kāncanādri: golden;
- Kamaniyavigraham: charming personality;
- Pārijāta: a mythical paradise coral tree bearing crimson colored blossoms produced during the churning of the ocean;
- Tarumūlavāsinam: taken abode under the tree;
- Bhāvayāmi: I cherish;
- Pavamānanandanam: son of the Lord Pavana the element wind.
- Translation: Oh! Ānjaneya the son of the celestial lady Anjana, I cherish worshipping the golden hued charming personality, who has taken abode under the coral tree that has been produced during the churning the ocean and bears crimson colored flowers, and the son of the Lord Pavana , the element wind.
- Pronounce ā like in ca
- Pronounce ū like in pool